Hyland Appoints Three New Board Members to its Credit Union VOGUE User Group
New board members to help shape the future of Hyland’s solutions for financial services
Hyland announced today the addition of three new members elected to its Credit Union Vertical OnBase Group of User Experts (VOGUE), committed to providing valuable feedback about the essential technology needed to solve financial services industry trends.
Hyland’s VOGUE user groups are designed to bring together users within specific industries, to share technology best practices, lessons learned, valuable solutions and opportunities to grow. Joining Hyland’s Credit Union VOGUE for a two-year term includes:
- Meredith Ellis, IT operations manager at Red Canoe Credit Union, was elected as the VOGUE vice president
- Josh Newell, system analyst at Idaho Central Credit Union, was elected as the VOGUE director of education
- Brian Reinger, OnBase admin and workflow/workview developer at Alliant, was elected as the VOGUE director of enhancement
Meredith, Josh and Brian join the experienced board of financial services professionals and thought leaders, including:
- Sheri Deist, manager of information management at STCU and Credit Union VOGUE president
- Stephanie Baker, technical services coordinator and Credit Union VOGUE secretary
- Mandi Carroll, AVP core solutions at Denali Federal Credit Union and Credit Union VOGUE director of membership
“We are delighted to welcome Meredith, Josh and Brian to our Credit Union VOGUE user group and look forward to the new ideas they will bring to help us continue to ensure our software meets current and future needs of the credit union industry,” said Michelle Harbinak Shapiro, global marketing financial services portfolio manager at Hyland.
To learn more about Hyland’s technology suite for the credit unions, visit OnBase.com/FinancialServices.
Hyland is a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe. For over 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 15,500 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with.
OnBase enables credit unions, banks and lenders to better manage the content that surrounds their processes. OnBase connects people to the documents, data and processes they need to make more informed decisions. Employee productivity increases because they spend less time searching for paper and dedicate more time to providing quality service to their customers and members. For more information about OnBase, please visit OnBase.com.