Financial Services Showcases Technology Innovation at CommunityLIVE
The world’s best information management event illustrates how financial institutions are achieving digitization by partnering with Hyland
Hyland invites financial services technology professionals to attend CommunityLIVE, the world’s best information management conference, September 17-21 at The Venetian in Las Vegas. Gathering more than 2,500 end users, developers and executives from around the world, attendees have the opportunity to network with peers, gain hands-on training and discover the latest innovations within Hyland’s industry-leading product portfolio, including OnBase by Hyland and ShareBase by Hyland.
CommunityLIVE’s immersive agenda features more than 350 educational sessions and 22 concurrent tracks designed to share content services best practices and business process automation strategies. Hyland’s financial services dedicated track will feature mortgage lending automation, security and compliance sessions and includes:
- An Innovation Showdown where three financial services end users will present their most innovative OnBase solutions.
- Customer case studies from:
- Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) discussing how the organization reduced loan processing time from one week to 37 minutes utilizing OnBase records management functionality. Additionally, CHFA reduced error rates and improved lender-partner relationships through over $1 million in annual cost savings.
- Ohio University Credit Union presenting workflow best practices, which internally grew from automating one process to more than 35 since implementation.
- Farm Credit Mid-America highlighting the impact of workflow functionality to optimize processes and improve member services.
- A credit union panel featuring Hyland’s Credit Union Vogue – Alliant, STCU, Denali Federal Credit Union, Idaho Central Credit Union, Red Canoe Credit Union and Anheuser Busch Employees Credit Union – discussing the latest trends, challenges and platform features that have improved operations and member service.
“CommunityLIVE is the premier information management conference for organizations to learn the latest functionality enhancements from the most informed experts and innovative customers,” said Michelle Harbinak Shapiro, financial services solutions marketing manager at Hyland. “This year’s conference is packed with informative sessions, including presentations from advanced financial services customers using our content services solutions to digitize, modernize and optimize business processes.”
In addition to the 350 technical courses and 22 concurrent tracks, CommunityLIVE attendees will also hear a keynote address about the power of disruptive creativity and innovation from Josh Linkner, The New York Times bestselling author and tech entrepreneur.
For more information about CommunityLIVE, or to register today, visit CommunityLIVE.com.
Hyland is a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe. For over 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 19,000 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with.